At UNCG, we define sustainability as the enduring interconnectedness of social equity, the environment, economy, and aesthetics. We believe this interconnectedness provides a foundation from which to discover, implement, and enrich sustainable principles and practices that promote and instill justice, civility, and grace in our communities.
- ❖ UNCG Named Green College by Princeton Review →
- ❖ UNCG Helps Green Go Mainstream →
- ❖ UNCG Students Defend Our Future →
- ❖ FY21 Sustainability Faculty Fellows Announced →
- ❖ Green Fund Invites Proposals →
- ❖ The Power of Local Networks in Food Security →
- ❖ Interview with Sustainability Specialist, Sean MacInnes →